Monday, September 7, 2009

Let's get the FIRE going...

Alright, listen, I KNOW. No one reads this blog. But I'm just gonna keep writting as much as I can no matter how late I seem to be writting something, just in case someone does want to waste their life anyways. Remember, I have no internet at home.

So today I shall post two blogs. On different subjects of course.

The first is just my casting for this season. So there I was, shivering with antici...... pation.... when I get a cell phone call from Shelly. In the library. Libraries HATE cell phones. So I run outside, and she's all, "HAVE YOU GONE ON STAGEMANAGER YET!" and I'm all like, "NO!" and we are both having a freak out, so I run back to a computer(and it must seem really odd because I am running through the library like a complete moron) and I log on to virtual stagemanager, and click on my name, and there it is. Under "Pippin" it says "Chararacter name: Catherine" and I was like, omigod about a million and a half times. So I'm like, ok, who is Anita in West Side Story, I just wanna know, and when I go and check I see that it hadn't been put up yet. And I am having a freak out because the part just means so much to me, and I just wanted to know who got it, and I'm freaking out, and then I went back to my artist page, and there it was. Under "West Side Story"... "Character name: Anita" and in a silent library I threw my hands up to the Lord and proclaimed "YES! THANK YOU JESUS!".... but hushed. It was kinda akward cause there was this women right next to me at a computer and she probably thought I was losing my mind. But yeah.

So pretty much, I was so completely overjoyed, I didn't even know it was possible. West Side Story is pretty much one of the most amazing shows of all time, and the way Mrs. Sleeman is doing it, with a black/puerto rican and white cast, it is going to be SO amazing!! And getting the opportunity to play her is most likely going to be the most amazing experience ever. I hope anyways! And if that weren't enough, I get cast as Catherine in Pippin too! And I am also going to be in the ensamble for the Wedding Singer and A Christmas Carol! I am just so extremely blessed, really I am, and this next year is going to be stressful, but amazing, because I am going to learn SO MUCH. And with this schedule, plus all my school work and school theatre, AND COLLEGE AUDITIONS.... hopefully FIRE will be the place where I don't lose my mind. Alright, next subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment