Saturday, September 18, 2010

Loneliness....

It's the worst thing about this place. Everyone is trying to make friends, while at the same time, no one is making friends. I vote to stay by myself most of the time. And while that can be great, it can be completely dreadful too. A lot of people (a certain boy in particular) just say I need to just go out and do something. Go to parties, ask people to hang out, etc. And here's the deal. I HAVE! So quit telling me to do that. Cause I am. I am a human being, remember? I do like to have fun on occasion. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna make friends just by going to a party. I've made acquaintances. I mean, there are a few people that have the potential to be actual friends, but that's just not happening now. And it's really, really frustrating. Because I think of my friends, and family, and loved ones so much. But we're all trying to pull away from each other. Or they're trying to pull away from me, rather. Which I still can't understand. Why would I want to erase you from my life? From my memory? I wouldn't. So why are you trying? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to not try? But, really, even though I say I don't understand I do. Because I want them to have wonderful lives, too.
I'd just rather they have a wonderful life with me in it. Cause as much as I love it here, I can't wait to go home.
What's the point in writing this? No one's listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment